Pregnancy is often associated with spine and pelvis discomfort with postural changes. Yet keeping your spine up straight is the more important in this period! In this presentation, you'll learn four useful exercises plus other tips on how to ensure a smooth and healthy pregnancy, all from the most current literature.
- 【Dr. Karen Chan - World Breastfeeding Week 2020】
- 【Dr. Karen Chan - Home Ergonomics - Correct and Incorrect Postures at Home】
- Dr Claudia Ng, BSc, DC - Beat the Virus, Not the Bone!
- Dr Claudia Ng - How to Stay active and fit during the epidemic Part 2 - Cardiovascular and Strengthening Exercises
- Dr Claudia Ng - How to Stay active and fit during the epidemic Part 1 - Stretching Exercises
- [SCMP Interview] Migraines: what causes them, who gets them and how to treat them – medication or meditation
- We can help with your exercise goals
- How to Prevent Back Pain from Back Packs of School Children
- Four ways on how to Straighten up when you are Pregnant
- Common Pain Series: 1. Headache
sleep weight management nutrition low back pain posture & ergonomics children neck pain exercise pregnancy headache