- MSc in Sports Medicine & Health Science, CUHK
- B. Soc. Sc in Sports & Recreation Leadership, HKBU
- Registered Coach & Technical Official, World Athletics
- Registered Coach & Technical Official, HKAAA
- Sports Injury Prevention Advisor for Basketball Team, HKEFW
Kenneth has been devoted to health care services since 2013. He is skilled at treating acute & chronic pain due to stress and unhealthy habits by first relieving the muscle and soft tissue tightness, then subsequently designing a personalized fitness programme to increase the range of motion of joints and to strengthen the muscle groups, thereby restoring the health of the body.
Kenneth has served for Marathon World Champions and representatives of Hong Kong Athletic Team.
Athletic training & Coaching experience:
Kenneth possesses athletic training and coaching experience for more than 20 years, and has managed and coordinated with coaching teams for over 10 years. Besides, he represents Hong Kong to attend the seminars held by World Athletics (Asia Region).
Contact us to find out how we can help you build a strong mind and strong body through Exercise Therapy.